New York City’s own David Berrie continues to gain momentum in 2012. He is among the best American producers in house music right now, and has an arsenal of new music coming our way. I woke up this morning to an email from the man with a brand new remix inside. He did a quite creative take on the new Passion Pit track “Take A Walk.” I would venture to say it’s one of his dirtiest drops to date. Check it out below, and stay tuned for more fraicheness from David.
And in case you missed this set…it was pretty EPIC.
1. Moby – Go
2. Prok & FItch – Cabala (Mark Mendes Remix) (dBerrie Go edit)
3. LBL ft. Wynter Gordon – Speak up (Chris Lake Remix)
4. Cirez D – Full Stop vs. Say Hello (dBerrie edit)
5. Pendulum vs. Alex Kunnari and Tom Fall – Lost the Island (Hardwell Mashup)
6. Felguk – Jack it (dBerrie Satisfaction edit)
7. Mark Mendes & Daniel Carrelli & Kamil – Down vs. Put Em High (dBerrie edit)
8. Cedric Gervais – Molly (is looking for dBerrie edit)
9. Yves V vs. Nicky Romero – Mandala vs. Flash (dBerrie Bootleg)
10. dBerrie – Future Bot vs. Angel on my Shoulder
11. Moguai – Mpire
12. Swanky Tunes vs. Wippenberg – Legend vs. Pong (dBerrie Bootleg)
13. Gotye – Somebody that I used to know (dBerrie Remix)