If you don’t know, now you know…
Listened to this mix twice now. One of the best collections of 100% original music made into a mix. I am in love with it. Deep, sensual, funky vibes throughout as the UK-based duo, Electronic Youth, holds onto the groove tight while dropping a perfect mixture of deep house and some g house sprinkled in there. Release date for the album is January 13, 2013. I strongly encourage a purchase.
there… i said it
Bonus set: Tube & Berger‘s Deeper Sessions Nov 2013 @ SiriusXM
tracklist after the jump…
We at AYNE are proud to present volume 4 of “Down & Dirty” by our good friend JR Harrison aka Merrick. It’s got some solid deep vibes and some personal favorites of ours like the intro track, MK‘s remix of “See Right Through” by Storm Queen, or the Solomun remix of “Late Night” from Foals…mmhm tasty. Anyways, the kid has serious taste and a nice vision of what he wants to play and produce. Known him for quite some time, and it is hard for me to pick another more knowledgable person when it comes to the deep cuts of house music. Press play and enjoy the music.
1) Look Right Through (MK Dub III) – Storm Queen
2) React (Original Mix) – Tough Love & Taylor
3) My Love Is (Original Mix) – Luthier & Bruce Leroys
4) Freeze (Original Mix) – Gorgon City
5) Ride Roof Back (Eats Everything Rebeef) – Motez
6) Feeling So Special (Original Mix) – Friend Within
7) Premier (Original Mix) – Huxley & Shenoda
8) I Like The Way (Animal Trainer Remix) – Chi Thanh
9) Midnight Games (Him Self Her Remix) – Mahoney
10) Careless (Original Mix) – Dusky
11) Hotwire (Golf Clap Remix) – Colette
12) Survive (Original Mix) – Kidnap Kid
13) Late Night (Solomun Remix) – Foals
What’s up party people? Here is the next episode of my new mix series, TASTE, and this time, I take you to a world of deep, funky baselines and sensual grooves. I even threw some of that new “ghouse” in there…Jeff, I see you my man. Anyways, turn up the speakers, listen to the mix and do something naughty tonight. You know you want to.
Tracklist will be posted on my Soundcloud this week