The new collaborative effort from Jupiter, Anoraak, Zimmer, and Crayon is called Fitness Club. These guys have serious skills, seriously fresh taste, and are now working together. Watch world. They are out to make you sweat…in that good way. Peep the introductory mix below.
01. Cyclist – Shine (feat. Maiko Watson)
02. Crayon – Give You Up (feat. KLP)
03. Javeon – Lovesong
04. Patrick Cowley – Menergy
05. Silence – The Beast In Me (Bottin Edit)
06. Le Matos – La Mer des Possibilités
07. Plastic Plates – Come On Strong
08. Pincer Movement – Party Freaks
09. Joe Goddard – Step Together
10. Bryan Ferry – Don’t Stop The Dance (Todd Terje remix)
11. Clubfeet – Cape Town (Panama Remix)
12. Patrick Baker – Control
Aeroplane brings the funk in a major way in this latest mix. And I respect the shit out of it. Pretty swag to spin some real old school shit and add that new school flair to it. Great vibes here. Makes my Friday a hell of a lot better. Thursday nights are tough. My body is telling me to stop…but I want more. Realistically…I just have to accept that Fridays are going to be a struggle. Anyways, enjoy the tuneage. Fonkay music and lemon lime Gatorade. And I’m fine today.
This is some real dope shit straight out of my hometown of Atlanta, GA. My man Treasure Fingers and this bro Respire get naughty with it in a serious way…on a Wednesday…casual. Enjoy this live recorded set from earlier this month. It’s almost 4 hours of pure gold. If you like to dance, you will love this.