Out this week on Big Beat is the latest remix from Kill Paris, who defines his slow steppin’ dubstep version of Rudimental‘s hit single “Feel The Love” as “makin’ love music.” I guess I wouldn’t go that far, but then again, I have yet to throw this one on the surround sound when a lady friend was over. So I guess I will have to come back to y’all after the weekend to confirm this claim. Overall, I dig the track. Purchase below.
Big Beat is killing so far this year. Lots of new stuff, including this one from one of AYNE’s favorite new artists, Walden. This dude is really somethings special. He has been receiving huge support from a ton of big DJs, and following up “Ciaco” with this huge progressive anthem called “Intropial” is nothing short of fantastic. He’s on the fast track.
Not sure why I didn’t post this last week. Walden may be considered by some to be merely one of many new up-and-coming artists on the scene, but here at AYNE, we hold a special place in our hearts for this young talent. He has a brilliant sound, epic melodies and chord progression thats tingle the sense. This is his latest original track called “Ciaco.” Make sure to grab it on Beatport before the holiday. It’s essential.
Big Beat records is back with another big release. This time, it’s an EP featuring a wild progressive house collab from John Dahlback and Greg Cerrone with lovely vocals from Janice Robinson and a drop that I would dub “freakynaughty.” Trust me, you’ll know when you hear it. Additionally, if you don’t know Lucky Date…oh boy. They rip it up. They took this original mix and turned it into an electro monster. I dig it. Enjoy the rave music.
Keep trying to tell you kids that John Walden, a young DJ/Producer from down under, is right on the cusp of being a superstar in house music. He just released a huge track with Grant Smillie called “A Million Lights” and a remix of Fabio Lendrum’s uplifting original track, “Anything’s Possible.” Check out his latest free mix he uploaded this past weekend. Stream and free download below via Soundcloud. You’ll see what I’m talking about.
1. Gum Me – Sweaty Shirts
2. Tom Falls – iRok
3. Dirty South, Alesso feat. Ruby Haze – City Of Dreams
4. Grant Smillie & Walden feat. Zoe Badwi – A Million Lights
5. Basto – Bonny
6. Nari & Milani – Brohammer w/ Phunktjan – Playground (Walden Edit)
7. Hot Mouth, Chris James – Totally Worth It w/ Fatboy Slim – Star 69 (Walden Mash)
8. Criminal Vibes – Easy Lover
9. Antonio Giacca – Majestic
10. Ivan Gough, Feenixpawl – In My Mind (Walden Remix)
11. Hard Rock Sofa, Swanky tunes – Here We Go w/ Fedde Le Grand – Put Your Hands 12. Up For Detroit (Walden Mashup)
13. Farleon – Living Your Life w/ Morgan Page feat. Lissie – Longest Road (Walden Mashup)
14. Alesso – Years
15. Eitro – Love 2.0
16. Fabio Lendrum – Anything’s Possible (Walden Remix)
17. Promise Land feat. Georgie Kay – Emotions (Miami 305 Vocal Mix)
As a bonus here are two of his upcoming releases. The first is a big banger that will be released on Big Beat, and the second is an uplifting remix of Fabio Lendrum’s “Anything’s Possible.”
Big stuff here.