Been waiting on this bad boy for awhile now. Dillon Francis injected his moombahton flava into this catchy new single from ze Dada Life boys called “So Young So High.” Let’s just say this one plays. It will undoubtably reach the Beatport Top 10 and, in the process, will invade your minds causing a wonderful obsession. Enjoy
Out today on Nicky’s label, Protocol Recordings, is the remix package for his collab with Nervo titled “Like Home.” Huge artists on this remix EP. First off, mister Dannic, who has been on a rampage in 2011. Guess that’s what happens when one of your best friends is the #6 DJ in the world and runs his own label. That said, nothing can take away from the dude’s talent. He produced the best remix out of these three by far. Funky, thick, progressive style drops that will make your knees ache and booty shake. The other two are from Dillon Francis and Gregor Salto. Definitely can’t say enough about these two producers. Even though I prefer the Dannic version, these cats hold their own, especially the swag cat himself. I would just go ahead and grab all three. You never know where the night will take you. Be ready.
Out yesterday on his own label, Protocol Recordings, is the new hit single from Nicky Romero, with Nervo on the collaboration. The talents of these three young stars collide in one hell of a progressive house banger. The synth work and vocals are stellar. This one is for the big room, peak time, max volume. Pretty much an essential track for this fall. Buy it below. I have also included a preview of the Dillon Francis remix that will be released in a couple weeks. It’s fuego. Stay tuned.
Mr. Francis slowsteppin’ it for us with a bit of that whomp. Preview from Nicky’s podcast.
My deepest apologies for missing last Friday’s post. What can I say? This whole “job” this is a tough gig. Anyways, you know we got you. So, in efforts to make up for our mistake, we are serving up a shit ton of music to you guys…most of it free, so enjoy. This weeks post will feature mixes from Aeroplane, Bogdan, and one of our favorite local acts, The Knocks. Later in the post you will get some individual tracks from a plethora of artists that have that one essential thing in common…ze funky beats. Enjoy kids.
Aeroplane’s “August Mix” is an all time favorite of mine. This one is pretty solid as well. He has impeccable taste in funky beats. Get familiar.
1. Mayer Hawthorne – No Strings ( RAC Remix )
2. Mock & Toof – My Head
3. Monitor 66 – Triscuits
4. Lloydski – Go To Sleep ( La Royale’s Do Not Sleep Version )
5. Electic Sound – Pareos ( Future Feelings Remix )
6. Dan Croll – From Nowhere ( Ben Gomori’s “Staring You In The Eye ” Remix )
7. Aeroplane feat. Jamie Principle – In Her Eyes ( Tiger & Woods Remix )
8. Ultracity – Delta
9. MANIK & Jeremy Glenn – Parasol
10. Andre VII – Discoteca Clandestina ( Bufi Remix )
11. Alterworks – You Are Given
12. Michoacan – Disco Sucks So Good ( Dubka Remix )
13. Infinity Ink – Infinity ( Claude Vonstroke Remix )
14. Bat For Lashes – All Your Gold ( Hercules & Love Affair Remix )
This is my pic so far this month for best mix/podcast/radio show…whatever…its dank. Bogdan don’t do the whole “tracklist” thang, so you’ll just have to scavenge.
The Knocks just ended their tour with Dragonette. They are back in the studio. That means more dope tracks coming our way. Love it. Here is there most recent promo mix.
Morgan Page – Body Work Ft. Tegan and Sarah
Goldfrapp – Rocket
Foster the People- Don’t Stop (TheFatRat Remix)
Skrillex – Summit ft. Ellie Goulding (Aylen Remix)
Housse De Racket – Roman (Alvin Risk Remix)
The S – Apology (Original Mix)
Louis La Roche – Los Angeles (Original Mix)
Alex Kenji – Just for You
Calvin Harris – Acceptable in the 80’s
Sneaky Sound System- Pictures ( Tonight Only Remix)
Barbara Tucker – Playing With My Mind (96 Bulls Edit Mix)
The Killers – I Got Soul (Chris Tall Remix)
Vanguard – Lejeune
The Naked and Famous – Young Blood (Futurecop! Remix)
Martin Solveig an Dragonette – Big in Japan (Original Mix)
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs – Garden (Original Mix)
The Knocks – Geronimo (Original Mix)
Pussy 2000 It’s Gonna Be Alright (Radio MIx)
The Knocks – Sunshine
Young Jeezy – I Do (Sammy Bannans Bootleg)
Chilly Gonzales – You Can Dance (Original Mix)
Young Blood Hawke – We Come Running (The Knocks Remix)
Now we got some individual tracks that will surely have those asses shakin’ till the mornin’ light. And if you don’t like dancing, steer clear…well what I meant to say is, fuck off.
Yea, that’s right. Dillon Francis gets funky too, just in a more..how you say….letsgetfuckingweird way. This track is going to be insane.
Only good vibes here. Vocals crush it. DCUP takes care of the beats, and he’s always on point. Night time = Dance time.
All we are asking on this one is…do you like to get deep? Cause we do. Frequently. This one is out on Nov 12th via Defected Records. Nick Curly, you’re a legend. Respect brotha.
Chill electronic vibes, breaks, vocal sampling, dope synths, etc. This track has everything. Never thought a remix of a Skrillex track could sound better than the original, but here you go. Blende’s baseline on the drop and overall production genius make this one an absolutely ESSENTIAL free download.
Here is one for the night cap this evening. Turn down the lights. Maybe light some candles. Press play. Make love (gentle, but firm…very firm). Repeat.
Sorry I didn’t post more…crunched for time. But this should satisfy you for now. Happy donsing children. Wilki out.
You may ask yourself, why are we not posting each track individually? This question has many acceptable answers: 1) Clockwork didn’t post them individually, 2) We are lazy, 3) Have you looked at the track list? You need all of these gems. Savvy?
1. 20th Century Fox vs. Gregor Salto vs. Deniz Koyu – Azumba Tung (Clockwork Bootleg)
2. Chocolate Puma, Gregor Salto, Deadmau5 – Gimmie Sum Weapons (Clockwork Bootleg)
3. Clockwork, Dillon Francis vs. Diplo – Express Your Hulk (Clockwork Bootleg)
4. Clockwork, Torro Torro, vs Adele – Squad Up Deep (Clockwork Bootleg)
5. Deniz Koyu vs. Prodigy – Bong My Bitch Up (Clockwork Bootleg)
6. Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Clockwork, Da-Hool – Momentum Parade (Clockwork & MAKJ Bootleg)
7. Hardwell vs. Gorrilaz – Feel Good Spaceman (Clockwork Bootleg)
8. Joachim Garraud, Clockwork vs Adele – Set Fire To Hook (Clockwork & Dannic Bootleg)
9. Kaskade, Dada Life, vs. Calvin Harris – You Used To Llove Me (Clockwork Bootleg)
10. Plastik Funk & Tujamo vs. Fatboy Slim – Whos Right Here (Clockwork Bootleg)
11. Qulinez, Fedde Le Grand, Nicky Romero & Matthew Koma – Troll Sparks (Clockwork Bootleg)
12. Steve Aoki, Clockwork vs. Ciara – Emergency Ride (Clockwork Bootleg)
13. Wolfgang Gartner vs. The White Stripes – Seven Army Nuke (Clockwork Bootleg)
14. Zedd vs. Daft Punk vs. Busta Rhymes – Touch My Shotgun (Clockwork Bootleg)
15. Wolfgang Gartner, Dizzee Rascal, Armand Van Helden, Nicky Romero – Bonkers To Lose The 818 (Clockwork Bootleg)
One of the funniest music video’s I have ever seen. But what else right? This is coming from a guy who photoshops his head on cats and fellow artists. The best part about this video…and it was hard to pick…is probably the security guy checking out Dillon’s “business” and mouthing to the crowd, “It’s small!’ What a ledg.
Mr. Francis. We would be honored to party our small dicks off with you.
The AYNE Staff