New track from Hardwell and Dyro with vocal assistance from Bright Lights. Shit is dopeeee. Strong vocal, crazy drops, etc. Definitely worth a purchase.
These two up-and-comers have been flooding my Soundcloud dashboard with amazing remixes, bootlegs, and edits for some time now, and by some stroke of good luck, they decided to collaborate on an original track. Not gonna lie…I saw this one coming. Maybe not the collab itself, but I have been expecting big thing from both Henry Fong and Landis. This one is called “Get Down” and it is released on the Revealed Recordings, which is Hardwell‘s label if you didn’t know. It is featured on the special “Revealed Recordings Miami 2013″ EP that was released yesterday. The track made for the festival stages with powerful synth melodies and stabbing drops that could incite a riot. Preview below and grab your copy at Beatport.
Out last week on Transmission Recording is an emotionally charged progressive anthem from a guy we have been following closely over the past year. Kid Massive teams up with Alex Sayz on this collab and the result is something we call can enjoy. The vocals are provided by Mark Le Sal, the same guy from “5AM Life,” and he is super smooth…no homo. In my opinion, this is a must download. Preview and purchase via Beatport. Cheers.
Also, check out Kid Massive’s release on Hardwell‘s label Revealed Recordings. Man does this guy know how to choose vocalists! Miella‘s voice is a slice of heaven right before the insane drops that are consistent with this label’s big room, high energy reputation. I mean, it’s Hardwell’s label…so you know the sound is gonna be large.
Out today is the long-awaited progressive anthem from Hardwell and Amba Shepard. It’s called “Apollo” and it’s pretty sweet. Nice melodies, lovely vocals, and an all-around nice happy, big-room vibes. It’s pretty much the opposite of a deep cut, but regardless, it’s gonna be big. So…you might want to download it. Preview and purchase below.
Hardwell taps into that lovelight. He strips down his single “Call Me A Spaceman” to just the melody and vocals…quite lovely. Check out his highlights from Electric Zoo in NYC this past summer…damn that sounds so long ago. There’s just something about New York.
You may ask yourself, why are we not posting each track individually? This question has many acceptable answers: 1) Clockwork didn’t post them individually, 2) We are lazy, 3) Have you looked at the track list? You need all of these gems. Savvy?
1. 20th Century Fox vs. Gregor Salto vs. Deniz Koyu – Azumba Tung (Clockwork Bootleg)
2. Chocolate Puma, Gregor Salto, Deadmau5 – Gimmie Sum Weapons (Clockwork Bootleg)
3. Clockwork, Dillon Francis vs. Diplo – Express Your Hulk (Clockwork Bootleg)
4. Clockwork, Torro Torro, vs Adele – Squad Up Deep (Clockwork Bootleg)
5. Deniz Koyu vs. Prodigy – Bong My Bitch Up (Clockwork Bootleg)
6. Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Clockwork, Da-Hool – Momentum Parade (Clockwork & MAKJ Bootleg)
7. Hardwell vs. Gorrilaz – Feel Good Spaceman (Clockwork Bootleg)
8. Joachim Garraud, Clockwork vs Adele – Set Fire To Hook (Clockwork & Dannic Bootleg)
9. Kaskade, Dada Life, vs. Calvin Harris – You Used To Llove Me (Clockwork Bootleg)
10. Plastik Funk & Tujamo vs. Fatboy Slim – Whos Right Here (Clockwork Bootleg)
11. Qulinez, Fedde Le Grand, Nicky Romero & Matthew Koma – Troll Sparks (Clockwork Bootleg)
12. Steve Aoki, Clockwork vs. Ciara – Emergency Ride (Clockwork Bootleg)
13. Wolfgang Gartner vs. The White Stripes – Seven Army Nuke (Clockwork Bootleg)
14. Zedd vs. Daft Punk vs. Busta Rhymes – Touch My Shotgun (Clockwork Bootleg)
15. Wolfgang Gartner, Dizzee Rascal, Armand Van Helden, Nicky Romero – Bonkers To Lose The 818 (Clockwork Bootleg)
Here is what Hardwell teased us with earlier today. The next HUGE release from Revealed Records will be “Party Hard’ from Kill The Buzz. Here’s the boring description: electro house bomb that Hardwell premiered at Tomorrowland this year and had 200,000 people (give or take) in an absolute frenzy. Now here is the fun version: this song will make you shit your pants and not even realize it cause you are having so much fun. Kill The Buzz, redefining the the term “party hard” one song at a time.