Pierce delivers time and time again. Not only is he a talented producer and DJ, but his track selection and eye for the deeper cuts always impresses me. Here is another one of his podcasts that he so eloquently titles “Get Weird.” They are featured on Tiesto’s Club Life show on SiriusXM…definitely not not sick. Make sure to grab the free download of the first track of the mix, Pierce’s remix of Mutemath’s “In No Time.” It’s quite beautiful. And per usual, pay attention to the tracklist. There are some keepers in there.
01. Mutemath – In No Time (Pierce Fulton Remix) 02. Dusky – What I Do (Original Mix) 03. Artful Dodger – Don’t Turn Me On (Disclosure Remix) 04. Those Usual Suspects & Nordean feat. Erik Hecht – Burn Forever (Michael Brun Remix) 05. Jaytech – Multiverse (Audien Remix) 06. Arno Cost – Lifetime (Original Mix) 07. Botnek – Think I Feel It (Charlie Darker Remix) 08. Feenixpawl feat. Quilla – Universe (David Tort Remix) 09. A-Trak & Tommy Trash – Tuna Melt (Original Mix) 10. Paul Van Dyk – I Don’t Deserve You (Maor Levi & Bluestone Club Mix) 11. Tony Romera – Pandor (Original Mix)
Grab this free download immediately. Sorry for the late notice…shit happens.
Anytime either of these bros puts out a track, you best pay attention. Out this past week on Dirty South’s Phazing Records is his collaboration with the ever talented young producer Michael Brun. It’s a gorgeous big room, melodic, progressive house anthem that really hits you where it counts. I am very impressed.
Up-and-coming DJ/Producer Michael Brun put together a simply amazing mix for August. Cannnot praise him enough for his taste in music (peep the tracklist below). Also, grab the free download via the Soundcloud player below.
1) Fehrplay – Icognito w/ Pryda – Shadows (MB Edit) 2) Audien – Eventide w/ Pryda -Shadows 3) John Dahlback – Sfinx w/ The Knocks & Fred Falke – Geronimo (Lenno Remix) w/ Hagenaar & Albrecht – Won’t Let You Down (MB Edit) 4) Rob Marmot, My Digital Enemy – African Drop (Tom Staar Remix) 5) Splittr – All Alone (MB Private Booty) 6) Shinedown – Unity (Matisse and Sadko Remix) 7) Paris & Simo – Nova vs The Island (Paris & Simo vs 3LAU Bootleg) 8) Wolfgang Gartner – Redline w/ Ken Loi ft. Zashanell – All It Takes aca (MB Edit) 9) Boyfriend (Dada Life Instrumental Mix) w/ Iio – Rapture Aca (MB Edit) 10) Hard Rock Sofa and Swanky Tunes – Here We Go w/ Dave Silcox – Bang Your Head (MB Edit) 11) Zedd – Spectrum (Deniz Koyu Remix) w/ Digitalism vs. Tommy Trash – Falling (MB Edit) 12) Adrian Lux – Weekend Heroes (Axel Bauer & Lanford Remix) 13) Nuclear Seasons (Michael Brun Remix)
Special Features is Eden Anderson from London, UK, and he has been really making a name for himself over the past two years. He has put out extremely impressive remixes of Deadmau5’s “Strobe,” Calvin Harris’s “Feel So Close,” and won the remix contest for Dada Life’s “Happy Violence.” Not too shabby. To top that, this winter he teamed up with an up-and-comer from American named Michael Brun to release an original production called “Synergy,” which has received high praise and support from such artists as Avicii and Dirty South. Basically the dude is fuego right now. And you need to get him on your list of producers to watch for the rest of 2012. I even featured his less widely known remix of Chris Moody’s “Rock Me” on one of my promo mixes…it’s tight. Now he is back with his unique electro sounds to give us a free original production called “You & Me.” Download for free below, and make sure to check out his full catalog. You will not be disappointed.
For FREE DOWNLOAD please visit Special Features’sFacebookpage!
Here is the latest podcast from Dirty South. It is full of fantastic bootlegs and a few new, unreleased tracks…one in particular from Alesso that is quite naughty, and a collab with Alesso called “City Of Dream,” which is simply massive. Enjoy!
01. Deniz Koyu vs Porter Robinson vs Dirty South – Bong vs Unison vs Alive (Dirty South Bootie)
02. Michael Woods vs. Nero – Bullet vs Promises (Dirty South Bootie)
03. Alesso – Clash
04. Michael Brun & Special Features vs. Gotye – Synergy vs. Somebody You I Used To Know (Dirty South Mashup)
05. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl feat. Georgi Kay – In My Mind (Axwell Remix)
06. John Dahlback feat. Urban Cone & Lucas Nord – Embrace Me (Dirty South Remix)
07. M-3ox & Matisse & Sadko vs. Temper Trap – Beating Of My Heart In Sweet Disposition (Swedish House Mafia Bootleg)
08. Danny Freakazoid vs John Dahlback vs Third Party vs Dirty South & Thomas Gold- Raise Your Pyramid vs Feel vs Eyes Wide Open (Dirty South Bootie)
09. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso vs. Dirty South feat. Rudy – Calling vs Phazing (Dirty South Bootleg)
10. Dirty South & Alesso – City of Dreams
11. Nari & Milani vs. Florence & The Machine – Atom vs. You’ve Got The Love (Dirty South Mashup)
12. Dirty South vs. Daft Punk vs. Hard Rock Sofa – Coming Home Aerodynamic Quasar (Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso Bootleg)
American DJ/Producer, Michael Brun, is absolutely blowing up! He has had several huge releases over the past several months, been hitting big time venues and festivals all over North America, and is set up to release a few big ones his summer. His collaboration with british DJ/Producer “Synergy” was even featured on Avicii’s “Top 10″ Beatport Chart…not too shabby. This new remix is another synth-dominated anthem with nice vocals. Perfect for summer time. Make sure to stay tuned for the release in early June! Oh ya, and in the pic above, that’s Michael finishing up his opening set before Tim took over…pretty sick if you ask me.
PREVIEW: Charlie XCX – Nuclear Seasons (Michael Brun Remix)
RELEASE DATE: 06.11.2012
Make sure to keep up with Michael via social media outlets…Facebook – Soundcloud – Twitter…and get the latest news on events and new releases from this talented lad.
Dirty South recently signed Michael Brun to his label, Phazing Records. Since, Michael has put out two pretty solid productions. This time he collaborated with Special Features on a new project called “Synergy.” You can hear both individual influences coming together in a very nice way and creating a sensational melodic buildup into a intensely euphoric drop made up of a beautifully constructed synth melody. This one is definitely a keeper!