Two sensational remixes of No Doubt’s pop single “Looking Hot.” Kill Paris is my preference, but R3hab is never to be ignored. Check out both.
Talk about one serious collaboration…these two electro house juggernauts are back together for a massive release on Tiesto’s label, Musical Freedom. This is a stadium-sized electro banger with monsterous synths and the nastiest, crunchy, funky chainsaw drops I have ever heard. This one will be ESSENTIAL to the whole “getting weird” section of a set. You may want to hold onto something before the bass drops…you have been warned.
Huge track from Michael Woods out today on Diffused Music…and yes, of course I had it a month ago…sorry I’m not sorry. Yes, Wallace would have most likely posted that shit for free. Good thing I’m the one doing my homework. In any case, we are trying our best to be street legal…ish. So support the artist and buy via Beaport. It’s worth it. The EP features a dope remix from R3hab & ZROQ and one from two bros I have never heard of and now respect, Calyx & Teebee. I tend to stay away from drum and bass, but this one is gorgeous. I recommend it. Not sure about their names…prob why they havn’t been noticed until lately…but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they killed this one. Cheers fellas.
Not sure what happened to the other two remixes on this list…maybe a second remix package? Cause they ain’t bad…and yes, you guessed it. They are deep house…hence my digust that they were left out.
Hard Rock Sofa seems to have found a great uplifting progressive style as of late. Following up their recent release “Just Can’t Stay Away,” this week they released “Starlight” on Calvin Harris’s new label, Fly Rye Records. I generally trust Calvin’s taste and these ruskies have been slicing and dicing like professional sushi chef, so you really can’t go wrong here. While it has nice overlapping melodies that flow together quite nicely, and an uplifting vibe, it still seems sort of plain…lacking that wow factor. That said, if you heard this at a festival, you wouldn’t not be smiling. Plus, it has already received support from the following DJs: Calvin Harris, Tiesto, Nicky Romero, Thomas Gold, R3hab, Bob Sinclair…yea, that’s good enough for me.
Hard Rock Sofa – Starlight (Original Mix) – Beatport Link
Summer is officially here. Hope everyone had an eventful memorial day weekend. Best part about it is that this week was a day shorter and we are now that much closer to the weekend. And I feel like I also need to give a shout out to those of you who’s weeks and weekends seems to blend together into one big blur. Keep doing good work. Anyways, here is the next installment of “Visions Of Summer.” If you fancied the first one, than this one should provide more than adequate aural sensation. Hope you enjoy it, and make sure to peep the tracklist below for your favorite tracks from the mix.
- Avicii vs. Lenny Kravitz – Superlove (Original Mix)
- Vada – Neon Lights (Kryder Remix)
- Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo (Fareoh Remix)
- Patrick Hagenaar – Golden Nugget (Original Mix)
- Eric Prydz & Andreas Postl – Mighty Love (Instrumental Mix)
- Sebastian Drums & Niles Mason – French Rules (Hot Mouth Remix)
- Joonas Hahmo – Sahailua (Original Mix)
- Tiesto & Wolfgang Gartner feat. Luciana – We Own The Night (Original Mix)
- Savoy & Heather Bright – We Are The Sun (Manuel De La Mare Remix)
- Kaskade feat. Skylar Grey – Room For Hapiness (Feenixpawl Remix)
- Kaskade vs. Steve Aoki & Tommy Trash – Be Still Ladi Dadi (Kaskade Freaks Of Nature MashUp)
- David Guetta & Nicky Romero vs. Nero – Metropolis Promises (WasteLand Bootleg)
- Quilinez vs. Alex Metric – Troll Protect (A&G & Romain G Mashup)
- Jupiter Ace feat. Geneva Lane – Glowing In The Dark (Original Mix)
- Chuckie & Gregori Klosman – The Numb3r5 (Original Club Mix) w/ Hardwell feat. Mitch Crown – Call Me A Spaceman (Extended Mix)
- Dannic – W.O.P. (Riverdance Festival Anthem 2012) (Original Mix)
- Nima Nesta feat. Mednas – Derby (Original Mix)
- Jerry Rekonius vs. Red Carpet – Alright 10 (Adrian Villaverde Mashup)
- Ferry Corsten feat. Aruna – Live Forever (Michael Woods Remix)
- Nelly Furtado – Big Hoops (Bigger The Better) (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix) w/ Basto – I Rave You (Original Mix) w/ Nicky Romero & ZROQ – WTF (Original Mix) w/ Laidback Luke feat. Chuckie & Martin Solveig – 1234 (Original Mix) w/ Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso feat. Ryan Tedder – Calling (Lose My Mind) (R3hab & Swanky Tunes Remix)
- Gossip – Perfect World (dBerrie Remix)
- Ken Loi feat. Zashanell – All It Takes (Original Mix)
- Audien feat. Ruby Project – These Are The Days (Original Mix)
- John Dahlback vs. First State feat. Tyler Sherritt – Life Is A Maze (Triarchy Edit)
- Miike Snow – The Wave (Thomas Gold Remix)
- Rank 1, Jochen Miller, Sarah Bettens – Wild & Perfect Day (Michael Jay Parker Peaktime Remix)
- Reuben Keeney feat. Glenn Rosborough – Give It Some Time (Morgan Page Remix)
- Robbie Rivera feat. Lizzie Curious – It’s A Feeling (Original Mix)
- Wynter Gordon – Still Getting Younger (Third Party Remix)
- Tune In Tokyo – Ray Of Love (Denzal Park Remix)
- Sultan & Ned Shepard feat. Quila vs. Alesso & Dune – Walls Of Valentina (Project 46 Insert Syrup Edit)
- Ruben de Ronde & Aelyn – She’s Already Gone (Wezz Devall Remix)
- BT feat. Kristy Hawkshaw – A Million Stars (Mylo & Shane 54 Summer Of Love Mix)
- Deadmau5 ft. Chris James – The Veldt (Tommy Trash Remix)
- Nilson & The 8th Note feat. Fenja – Looking For Love (Original Mix) w/ Arty, Matisse & Sadko – Trio (Original Mix)
- Keane – Silenced By The Night (Alesso Remix)
- Avicii – Silhouettes (Original Vocal Mix)
- Third Party feat. Loleatta Holloway – Thank You (Original Mix)
All of these tracks, like Marisa Miller and the rest of these lovely ladies, are perfect in every way. Time for a few new favorites. Enjoy.
Less tan lines are always a plus. These ruskies cut no corners in the studio and always make the biggest productions you’ll hear east of berlin.
It’s all in the body language, and something tells me she’s flexible…
An avid AYNE follower and new up-and-coming DJ/Producer names Phil Finlay sent this bad boy in. Respect bro. Keep up the good work Phil.
Perfect 10 turns into an 11.